Sounds of Waves

Blog utk diriku meluahkan segalanya di hati serta hobiku

just updating with some stuff i wanna add


Wish i can color skin better than the one i do right now. It's Misora wear a swim suit from the wallpaper =D

I kinda nervous about the result for final exam...it's not out yet and i'm worried already -__-;;
Now what i always do is online, playing games and drawing (damn need to finish all request =3=)
ah wait...wanna play but my bro always play it first and i dont have time to play it.

I watch CSI:Miami season finale...i was like "WTH!? Horatio got murdered and that's it? T_T"
Man...wish there's more CSI series.....

4 comments:

B.Otacon December 3, 2008 at 12:11 PM  

Dear Najwah

Wow! What a wonderful Misora drawwing. I wish I could draw just like you but is it the same swim suit Misora wear in Ryuusei no rockman 3 during chapter 3? Has for my fanfic. I am redoing right now the story. But I was able to finish chapter 1 and 2. If you wish. I can seen you the two chapters with the link you gave me if youre still interest reading my RNR fanfic.

Nami-mi December 11, 2008 at 10:23 PM  

Dear B.Otacon

Thanks! And yea, it's the same one during chapter 3. Ah, I would love to read it.

B.Otacon December 13, 2008 at 12:32 PM  

Dear Najwah.

I have send my fanfic to your E-mail link. You should have chapter 1,2 and 3.

You may also found two E-mail made by me. the first one is a mistake. While writing the e-mail. I accitentally push the send button to fast. I have send a second one. That's the one who content the fanfics. Enjoy reading it.

Nami-mi December 13, 2008 at 1:56 PM  

Dear B.Otacon

Thanks! I will read it in free time :3