Sounds of Waves

Blog utk diriku meluahkan segalanya di hati serta hobiku

*sigh*


lately I sketch those 2 anywhere.....

hmm...after final exam there's 3 weeks sem break and those time will use to finish all request X_x

Kinda hard, but I still wanna finish it so there's no problem for me.....drawing has always be a part of my life......

I'm not a person life always happy with real friends..because my true friends has always been from the net and I'm not a very good at social. That's why always stay in door..not even knowing what the outside world is...what's have been happening around me....I'm not even sure...
what i did everyday..I always smiles, laugh like a normal person do with no problem but from inside of me..no one knows....I always feel kinda left out but I act like not. I always hide what I truly feel..it's because I dont want anyone know and worried about me. I care about friendship and relation..any...more than myself.
Friends....

.....connection too slow I cant even load any sites right now <_<

6 comments:

Anonymous November 14, 2008 at 6:37 PM  

Hello nana-chan~ =P (one thing, i can't really call you nami-chan sounds weird to me.... so lets call you nana-chan!)XD

I have read what you have wrote in the dark. Maybe we're kind of the same type of person. Well, that's what I think. But no matter what happen, I'm still your best childhood friend! So try not to act hard when you really want someone to share what happening towards you, i know you can do it. smile is always good but keeping things in your heart is not healthy making yourself somewhat burden and sad.
I wish you luck again on your study and love life! Be sure to contact me! 8D

Opps. I wrote my name in japanese's. This is F.I.O.N! You know who! 8D

Nami-mi November 14, 2008 at 8:46 PM  

ah!!! Fion!! T~T

Thanks for the reply ne~ XD
I really hope we can go out together again.

Yea, I guess ur right. But really, I cant resist it. When someone really need help, I accept it without thinking any further T~T

Anonymous November 14, 2008 at 9:17 PM  

haha! Yeah, so when are you going to come back to KL?
I really want to hangout with you. Well, maybe during Christmas or something??

Nami-mi November 14, 2008 at 9:43 PM  

tomorrow is my last paper. So I'll be going back to KL on next monday 8D

Anonymous November 14, 2008 at 9:45 PM  

okay~ that's cool! =D
then you should tell me when you will be free and we can hangout. 8D

Nami-mi November 15, 2008 at 3:04 PM  

yesh I will 8D